Sunday, November 5, 2023

War diary 2023

Day 29

 

I wish to share with you all about the 180 degrees turn I (and all of us here in Israel) went through since the black sabbath of the 7th of October.

Most of my adult life I have lived here, in Israel. I do not count the days of being a young boy or a teenager or even a soldier. I count my adult life since about the age of 27 because that was the age I came back to live in Israel, back to my home, Kibbutz Ein Hashofet.

As a Buddhist for the past 23 years, I have a very loving kindness view on life. I realized through personal experience that life is very short and nothing can be taken at death. What makes most (if not all) of our pursuit after things totally useless and silly… if you understand the impermanence of things and stuff, you are free. You will never chase these once you see the uselessness of it all.

What has value then you ask? What is the point of this life?

Well, I am no master so I will only give you here my little point of view.

I have found that the best thing for me is to be kind. To learn how to love. How to love in the face of horrific experience and in the best of times… how to love without a cause.

I have also learned to see life in a kind view. To do my very best to be kind that is… this is something that does not come so easy for most of us… but it has tremendous value if achieved.

I am not perfect. I know that. I try to become better with each passing moment but not always successful…

In my life since the age of 27 when I first found Buddhism, I wanted to have peace with our neighbors. I wanted them to share this view with me as did all the left-wing people here in Israel. It always looked like such a waist of time and money to build all these bombs and missiles and fighter jets and atomic weapons… why waste so much time and money on something that is clearly not useful to us? (pre 7th of October thinking)

I must say that for many years I vocalized my opinions in this matter only to find people tell me that we need this. We need weapons against our enemy. We need them so we can survive.

I did not agree because (I now understand) I did not read the map clearly.

So, it turns out that "they" (our neighbors) did not want any peace with us at all!

What does it matter if you want something that needs a partner, but your partner has the exact opposite opinion from you?!

We want peace

They want war and death.

How do you move forward from here?

I lived all these years in a delusion that peace can be achieved with our neighbors.

Such grand delusions….

So far from the actual truth of things…

 

Turns out that we had a dream.

It ended.

I am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

grateful and happy that we have all these bombs and missiles!!!!! Thank you Israel's IDF for putting all that time and effort to build these tools of destruction! For now, you save my life with them! I am so proud of my people for inventing these weapons, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud… I have no way to explain how proud I am of my people… my peeps…

The second 180 degrees turn I experienced is the following:

If you asked me a month ago where I want to live, I would answer "anywhere but here in Israel"

I hated living here.

Turns out that Jews, if left unchecked and free will try to kill each other.

Just one day before this war started this land, these people, were so divided, they almost started a civil war between them! The left and the right. Both fighting and one crime minister leading them all! It was the biggest shit show I have ever seen!

Only lies, only corruption, and only division…. This was the reality of the Jewish Israeli folk up to the 7th of October.

It all changed in a second.

Now, try and kill us, we unite!

If you (the enemy) thought that you can use this division to your advantage, you were right. and you tried.

But you forgot one very crucial point…

We unite under pressure!!

Like no one else!!

You will not find this behavior anywhere in the world… that is what makes us, the Jews so special... forget the 212 Noble prizes in science we won… 

We are strong like we never were before…

 

Back in 1939 in Europe, when the hate for Jews started to take form and explode, the Jews thought that it will pass… it did not. 

They did not read the map clearly…

6 million of us were slaughtered in the most horrific way possible.

My own dad and his parents went through it and survived.

The only difference between 1939 and 2023 is that today, the Jews have a land. A country. An army… 

try to kill us now and see what happens!

 I find myself defending our situation to people who talk shit to me (you know who you are) and hitting me with the most uninformed information that could possibly be spewed out by Jew haters… no actual truth, just emotions exploding out in the most stupid and harsh words that can be used… 

nothing true, just lies that are being told about us in the world media...

That is OK.

I do not defend myself anymore and I do not have the need to explain myself or the actions of our county and army.

You have opinions.
we are fighting for our lives…

If you want to educate yourself about the truth, ask us. The ones who live here, serve in our military, who have a huge number of Arab friends!!

Who are you to tell me how to behave? Shame on you.

As the famous saying goes:

"Slaughter me once shame on you. Slaughter me twice, shut the fuck up while I defend myself"

 

Stay tuned

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment